The hotel restaurant is located in a the place called « La Demi-Lune », near the hospital center of Lannemezan, in 5mn from exit 16 of A64 highway , in the Hautes-Pyrénées.
Benefiting for a recent renovation , it is made up of 26 non-smoking rooms including 2 PRM (Person with Reduced Mobility)
You can enjoy a panoramic view of the Pyrenees and Biggore’s Midday peak.
The reception welcomes you every day from 7 a.m to 11 p.m. Our dogs and cats friends are allowed in the hotel.
Our rooms are available from 4 p.m and must be vacated on departure day before 12 p.m.
The accepted payment methods are : CB , holiday vouchers , bank checks and cash.
Our hotel also offers you the following services :
- Watchman service from 11 p.m to 7 a.m
- Languages spoken : English , Spanish
- Bar from 7 a.m to 8:30 p.m
- Buffet , continental breakfasts from 6:30 a.m to 9:30 a.m
- Free WIFI
- Dogs and cats accepted
- Secure private parking at the back of the hotel
- Method of payment : CB ( Visa , MasterCard ), bank checks , holiday vouchers and cash.
- Shower , WC
- 5 connecting rooms
- 2 PRM rooms
- TV lounge sitting area
- Shady terrace